Detailed 6B system Peanut Sheller professional manufacture hold CE ISO 9001 certificate have sold to many factories 6B System Peanut ShellerIntroduction:The machines are used for shelling the hard cover to get the peanut seeds and its hard cover, the seeds is used for the food or the raw materials .
Detailed Extraction of raw materials of plant Treatment of breast cancer, breast hyperplasia raw materials --- Feng flavonoids Extraction of raw materials of plant Treatment of breast cancer, breast hyperplasia raw materials --- Feng flavonoids.
Detailed G-tech Inventory provides complete control over inventory tracking G-tech Inventory is an advanced inventory system designed for any business that desires a complete control over stock levels and inventory tracking.
Detailed polyurethane elastomer raw materials for High Resilience Pulley Composition applies to produce roller skates wheel, skateboard w Polyurethane Elastomer Raw Materials for High Resilience Pulley CompositionComposition It consists of two components, component A is polyols, co.
Detailed Rhodiola rosea extract, Rosavin 1~4%, Total Rosavins 2%~6% Help maintain energy levels and improve endurance levels Raw materials description: Rhodiola Rosea is aperennial with a thick rhizome, rhizome ramifies, faint yellow radicle, brown to dark brown original rhizome, often have absciss.
Detailed Pharmaceutical Raw Materials for infusion solutions and dialysis solutions, injectable grade Sodium Chloride, Sodium Acetate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Lactate 50%, Sodium Lactate 60%, Magnesium Chloride, Amino Acids, Sodium Bicarbonate, Activated Carbon,Raw materials ar.
Detailed We supply a wide range of APIs/ Raw Materials - ANTIBIOTICS, CARDIAC,ONCOLOGICALS. Sample/COA Copies are available on request..
Detailed fully retain unique protein of bone and meat,original flavor of bone and meat Composition: f flesh meat ,salt.Applications :instant noodles, seasoning packets, the Maillard reaction of raw materials, the pot of raw materials, condiments..
Detailed Strong magnetic materials (1) various kind of strong magnet (2) best quality and competive prices (3) short lead time Strong magnetic materialsOur company passed the ISO9001-2000 certification and ISO 14000 Environment System Authentication . if need.
Detailed all forms of fencing materials Largest pipe and tube inventory in the US, Onguard Security Chain link, Chainlink fabric.
Detailed The section steel bar for rim is one of the raw materials to produce cars, it is used in a wide range to produce the wheels of l The section steel bar for rim is one of the raw materials to produce cars, it is used in a wide range to produce the wheels of light truck and heavy truck , The .
Detailed centipede yarn yarn count: 1/13.5nm raw materials: 100% polyester color: raw white package: packed in bales centipede yarnyarn count: 13.5nmraw materials: 100% polyester .
Detailed CAS:2207-75-2 Application:component of anticancer drug,it can inhibit the poison tegafur negative. Product introduction:Chemical name:1,2,3,-etetrahydro-2,4---dioxo-1,3.
Detailed Application:Anticancer drug S-1 component of the anticancer drug can inhibit the poison tegafur negative role. Product introduction:Chemical name:Gimeracil Molecular formular:C5H4ClNO2Molecular weight:145.55 CAS:103766-25-2 Application:Anticancer drug S-1 component of the anticancer drug c.
Detailed CAS:105826-92-4 Application:For the treatment of cancer chemotherapy-induced vomiting. Product introduction:Tropisetron hydrochlorideChemical name:3-Indolcarboxylic acid (endo-8-methyl-8-aza-bicyclo[3.2.1]oct-3yl)ester hydorchlorideMolecular formular:C17H20N2O2.HClMolecular weight:320.82CA.
Detailed Molecular weight:392.90 CAS:112529-15-4 Application:New diabetes treatment drug. Product introduction:Molecular formular:C19H20N2O3S.HClMolecular weight:392.90 CAS:112529-15-4 Application:New diabetes treatment drug.Quality standard:Enterprise standard Item Deparment standard Property:Whit.
Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:firstname.lastname@example.org
Processed in 0.068 second(s)