.
Home > pvc membranes details
Time:32ms, Displaying: Found 20001 Products
Related Searches

pvc membranes details for sale

    Are you looking for pvc membranes details? Tradezz.com not only provides 20001 kinds of different pvc membranes details products, but also offers single PVC membranes,single PE /PVC membranes,Construction Membranes for you. pvc membranes details provided by suppliers on our platform are mostly cheap and have good quality. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service!
  • single PVC membranes

    Detailed single PVC membranes : size :single PVC membranes ,PVCmembranes with fibric,reinforce PVC membranes width:1-2.

  • single PE /PVC membranes

    Detailed single PE/PVC membranes : size :single PVC membranes ,PVCmembranes with fibric,reinforce PVC membranes width:1-2.

  • Construction Membranes

    Detailed 1)Construction Membranes are used for sunshade 2)Flame retardant, UV-protection.

  • Silicon Rubber & PVC Electrical Heating Wire

    Detailed Silicon rubber & PVC Heating Cable/Wire 1high quality,past UL& TUV 2long lifespan 3heating wire,resistance heating wire,etc  Silicon Rubber & PVC Insulation Heating Cable/Electrical Heating Wire Details:1 Power:75w2 Voltage:230V3 Inner Dia: 6mm4 Length: 1-8m4 Wit.

  • Rotocast pvc usb flash drive

    Detailed we are very good at to make custom design into vivid usb drive. Moq for rotocast pvc usb is 500pcs.Come to us for the details. Rotocast pvc usb flash diskStorage capacity:64MB-4GB Reading speed:12m/s Writing speed:5m/s Autorun file acceptablePassword setting available Preloa.

  • Men's PVC Slippers

    Detailed High qualities, competitive price and fashionable styles pls don't hesitate to contact us, tks!  Details:1)materials: PVC sole, fabric upper2)sizes: 39-44#3)usage: beach, bathroom, outdoor4)MOQ:1000pairs per color5)payment terms:30% deposit before production, the rest 70%&nbs.

  • soft pvc usb flash drive in facial cleanser bottle shape

    Detailed we are very good at to make custom design into vivid usb drive. Moq is 100pcs.Come to us for the details. soft  pvc usb flash driver in facical cleanser bottle shapeStorage capacity:64MB-4GB Reading speed:12m/s Writing speed:5m/s Autorun file acceptablePassword setting available .

  • pvc soft hose

    Detailed Pvc soft hose regrind grade A quality Pvc soft hose washed and regrinded with A grade quality, a lot of DOP to help you to save the DOP virgin consumption. Please contact us for more details..

  • Pvc pipe repro pellets

    Detailed Pvc pipe repro pellets We do pvc pipe repro pellets in yellow, black, and light blue, please see our website  www.diplastics.com for more information. We also do other plastic repro and scrap, please contact us for more details..

  • ice cream keychain,plastic keychain,food keychain

    Detailed *Fashion and new style *Eco-friendly pvc material *Meet EN-71,Food-grade standards *Size:4cm Details  size:4cm GSW:30g Packing info:opp bag/pcs MOQ:10,000pcs  Delivery & Payment *Delivery details:35-40 days   *Payment details:By T/T,30%.

  • patch/PVC tube patch

    Detailed pvc patch/tube/pvc tube make the PVC patch,and the text on the face pvc patch/tube/pvc tubemake the PVC patch,and the text on the face.size:customizedmaterial:pvc patch.

  • PVC box

    Detailed PVC box 1. best price 2.top-quality products PVC box Product details: Materials:600D Oxford fabric.                     Color:Black.       &.

  • PVC bars

    Detailed PVC bars Features:1)Material:PVC flanges; 2)Verticle 3)Used for connecting air duct. PVC PVC barsWe supply various kinds of PVC flanges.The available flanges include PVC flat flange,PVC corner flange,PVC F-shape flange,PVC H-shanpe flange.

  • pvc label,pvc badge

    Detailed pvc label,pvc patch,pvc badge is made in pvc embossed patch with printing. pvc label/pvc patch/pvc badgeoffest printed 4 colours on pvc patch,put the thin cotton in middle,then embossed the special form,it's used for garment .

  • pvc patch/pvc label

    Detailed pvc patch/pvc label/pvc badge is used for garment. it is made in 100% PVC with embossed logo. pvc patch/pvc label/pvc badge is used for garment. it is made in 100% PVC with embossed logo..

  • pvc board/pvc panel/pvc sheet

    Detailed 1.Name:pvc board/pvc panel/pvc sheet 2.Certification:ISO9001:2008 3.Size:2440x1220x3mm 4.Material:PVC 1.Name:pvc board/pvc panel/pvc sheet2.Certification:ISO9001:20083.Size:2440x1220x3mm4.Material:PVC  5.

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.064 second(s)