.
Home > load scrap
Time:72ms, Displaying: Found 20001 Products
Related Searches

load scrap for sale

    Are you looking for load scrap? Tradezz.com not only provides 20001 kinds of different load scrap products, but also offers Shredded Steel Scrap,SCRAP ALUMINIUM,copper scrap for you. load scrap provided by suppliers on our platform are mostly cheap and have good quality. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service!
  • Shredded Steel Scrap

    Detailed RBK Groups Exports Offer Shredded Steel Scrap contents. Density - > 0.9 Sterile - < 0.4% Max impurity : 2 to 3% ShreddedSteel Scrap. Old steel scrap fragmented into pieces not exceeding 200 mm inany direction for 95 % of the load. No piece, in the remaining 5 %.

  • SCRAP ALUMINIUM

    Detailed We are exporters of all type Metal Scrap,Bronze Scrap,ALUMINIUM SCRAP,IRON SCRAP,copper wire,Lead Sracp,steel Scrap,Copper Scrap We are exporters of all type Metal Scrap,Bronze Scrap,ALUMINIUM SCRAP,IRON SCRAP,copper wire,Lead Sracp,steel Scrap,Copper Scrap.

  • copper scrap

    Detailed scrap copper wires in bales> direct exporter>> Silver Dragon Scrap Metal inc... Direct suppliers / exporter of ferrous and non ferrous>> make sure to contact the right company>> Silver Drgaon Scrap Metal Inc..

  • scrap steel

    Detailed scrap steel>> Direct supplier from Philippines Silver Dragon Scrap Metal Inc. Scrap steel.

  • Rail scrap, Cast Iron scrap, iron Slage

    Detailed exporters of various metal scrap, scrap ships, cable scrap, industrial scrap, obsolete scrap that includes aluminum scrap,etc exporters of various metal scrap, scrap ships, cable scrap, industrial scrap, obsolete scrap that includes aluminium scrap, copper scrap, steel scrap, motor scrap, .

  • Car Engine Scrap

    Detailed Aluminum Car Engine Scrap. Transmission Scrap. Cast Iron Engines. The material contains Engines. Aluminum and Cast Iron Engines are sold separately. Engines might be open or in solid form. We try our best to drain out the oil as much as we can. We can load up to 55000 lbs in 40 ' Cont.

  • Scrap Copper

    Detailed We are exporters of all type Metal Scrap,Bronze Scrap,ALUMINIUM SCRAP,IRON SCRAP,copper wire,Lead Sracp,steel Scrap,Copper Scrap We are exporters of all type Metal Scrap,Bronze Scrap,ALUMINIUM SCRAP,IRON SCRAP,copper wire,Lead Sracp,steel Scrap,Copper Scrap Etc.

  • mink fur scrap plate

    Detailed Mink fur scrap plate, MMI057, black color 53X110CM product namemink fur scrap platecolorblack colorsize53*110CMMOQ50PCSMink fur scrap plate  MMI057 Material from mink skin scrap not mink leg.The color and the size.

  • scrap steel scrap

    Detailed scrap steel scrap.Our quality array of stainless steel scrap is sourced from reliable manufacturers across th  scrap steel scrapOur quality array of  stainless steel scrap is sourced from reliable manufacturers across the world. We take utmost care to ensure the scrap material is.

  • MOTOR SCRAP

    Detailed SCRAP FROM EUROPE AND ITALY COPPER SCRAP BIG QUANTITY , PVC SCRAP , ELECTRIC MOTOR SCRAP , COMPRESSOR SCRAP , AND CAST I COPPER SCRAP BIG QUANTITY , PVC SCRAP , ELECTRIC MOTOR SCRAP , COMPRESSOR SCRAP , AND CAST IRON SCRAP all type of scrap available .

  • Scrap Lead

    Detailed We buy scrap lead, lead alloyingots, pure lead. We can buy on regular basis. This is Alok Jariwal We buy scrap lead, lead alloyingots, pure lead. We can buy on regular basis. This is Alok Jariwala representing a company Hans Enterprise, Mumbai, India.

  • shredded scrap

    Detailed shredded scrap/HMS/high speed steel scrap readily available please to contact.

  • Load Binders

    Detailed Feature: 1) Lever type load binder with drop levers or steel cast handle 2) Ratchet type load bind Feature:1) Lever type load binder with drop levers or steel cast handle2) Ratchet type load binder with drop levers or steel cast handle3) Ratchet type load binder of European standards for g.

  • Stainless Steel Scrap

    Detailed Stainless Steel >> STS 304 (Screw and Scrap) Nickel: 8. 00 to 12. 00% Chromium: 18. 00 to 20. 0 Stainless Steel >> STS 304 (Screw and Scrap) Nickel: 8. 00 to 12. 00% Chromium: 18. 00 to 20. 00% Screw: loose in bags Scrap: may be in loose or baled form or a mixture of both >> STS 430 .

  • Cast Iron Scrap

    Detailed Cast Iron Scrap For Sale 100 MT to 200 MT Shipped in 20 foot containers Cast Iron Scrap For Sale 100 MT to 200 MTShipped in 20 foot containers.

  • LEAD SCRAP

    Detailed LEAD SOFT SCRAP  WE HAVE SOFT LEAD SCRAP AVAILABLE. CONSISTS MAINLY OF LEAD PIPES. THERE WILL BE UP TO 2% OTHER METALS ATTACHED ( Mainly brass) WE LOAD ABOUT 28 MT IN EACH 20' CONTAINER. PRICE IS LINKED WITH LME SPOT RATE LESS 5% DISCOUNT. EXAMPLE ON 12 JULY LME SPOT WAS USD.

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.189 second(s)