.
Home > dap p2o5
Time:149ms, Displaying: Found 2045 Products
Related Searches

dap p2o5 for sale

    Are you looking for dap p2o5? Tradezz.com not only provides 2045 kinds of different dap p2o5 products, but also offers DAP fertilizer,DAP,Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) for you. dap p2o5 provided by suppliers on our platform are mostly cheap and have good quality. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service!
  • DAP fertilizer

    Detailed DAP fertilizer 1.Nitrogen:16-18%, 2.Phosphte(P2O5):46-48,Total N+P2O5:64%min, 3.Moisture:3.0%max,Size(1-4mm):90%min. DAP fertilizerDiammonium Phosphate. Properties:White granular crystal,relative density at 1.619,melting point at 155oC,easily soluble in water.

  • DAP

    Detailed We supply DAP with very good quality and the price is most competitive. Our DAP specifications are as following: Total Nutrient (N+P2O5+K2O)      62%minNitrogen (N)                 .

  • Diammonium Phosphate (DAP)

    Detailed Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) Nitrogen:16-18%,Phosphte(P2O5):46-48,Total N+P2O5:64%min,Moisture:3.0%max,Size(1-4mm):90%min. Diammonium Phosphate (DAP)Properties:White granular crystal,relative density at 1.619,melting point at 155oC,easily soluble in water.

  • Diammonium Phosphate(DAP)

    Detailed Diammonium Phosphate(DAP) 1.Nitrogen:16-18%,Phosphte(P2O5):46-48,Total N+P2O5:64%2.min,Moisture:3.0%max,Size(1-4mm):90%min. Diammonium Phosphate(DAP)Diammonium PhosphateProperties:White granular crystal,relative density at 1.

  • urea dap

    Detailed urea dap 1. Nitrogen: 15-18% 2. P2O5: 42-46% 3. Free water: 2-5% 4. Size (1-4mm): 90-95% Pass urea dap(DAP) Detailed Specifications : ItemsRangeTotal nutrient (N+P2O5)57 - 64 %Nitrogen15 - 18 %P2O542 - 46 %Water-soluble phosphorus (P2O5)75 - 89 %Moisture2 - 5 %Size (1-4mm)90.

  • diammonium phosphate dap fertilizer

    Detailed Diammonium phosphate DAP fertilizer 1.Natural color 2.Total Nutrients:64% min 3.Nitrogen:18% min 4. P2O5:46% mi DAP compound fertilizer Diammonium phosphate DAP fertilizer 1.Natural color 2.Total Nutrients:64% min 3.Nitrogen:18% min 4. P2O5:46% mi Di Ammonium Phosphate  (DAP)Appearanc.

  • granular DAP compound fertilizer

    Detailed Diammonium phosphate DAP fertilizer 1.Natural color 2.Total Nutrients:64% min 3.Nitrogen:18% min 4. P2O5:46% mi DAP compound fertilizer Diammonium phosphate DAP fertilizer 1.Natural color 2.Total Nutrients:64% min 3.Nitrogen:18% min 4. P2O5:46% mi Di Ammonium Phosphate  (DAP)Appearanc.

  • yellow granular DAP compound fertilizer-- 18-46

    Detailed Diammonium phosphate DAP fertilizer 1.Natural color 2.Total Nutrients:64% min 3.Nitrogen:18% min 4. P2O5:46% mi DAP compound fertilizer Diammonium phosphate DAP fertilizer 1.Natural color 2.Total Nutrients:64% min 3.Nitrogen:18% min 4. P2O5:46% mi Di Ammonium Phosphate  (DAP)Appearanc.

  • dap fertilizer

    Detailed Diammonium phosphate DAP fertilizer 1.Natural color 2.Total Nutrients:64% min 3.Nitrogen:18% min 4. P2O5:46% mi Detailed   Diammonium phosphate DAP fertilizer 1.Natural color 2.Total Nutrients:64% min 3.Nitrogen:17% min 4. P2O5:46% mi  Di Ammonium Phosphate  (DAP)Appear.

  • diammonium hydrogen phosphate(DAP)

    Detailed diammonium hydrogen phosphate(DAP) 8kg/9.5kg woven bag with inner plastic bag. High purity.  diammonium hydrogen phosphate(DAP)  No.standard nameindustrial gradefood grade1Main contentcounted by KH2PO4%≥99.099.02Phosphorus pentoxidecounted by P2O5%≥51.5051.503oxideK2O%.

  • dap agriculture fertilizer price

    Detailed Diammonium phosphate DAP fertilizer 1.Natural color 2.Total Nutrients:64% min 3.Nitrogen:18% min 4. P2O5:46% mi Detailed   Diammonium phosphate DAP fertilizer 1.Natural color 2.Total Nutrients:64% min 3.Nitrogen:17% min 4. P2O5:46% mi  Di Ammonium Phosphate  (DAP)Appear.

  • dap fertilizer price

    Detailed Diammonium phosphate DAP fertilizer 1.Natural color 2.Total Nutrients:64% min 3.Nitrogen:18% min 4. P2O5:46% mi Detailed   Diammonium phosphate DAP fertilizer 1.Natural color 2.Total Nutrients:64% min 3.Nitrogen:17% min 4. P2O5:46% mi  Di Ammonium Phosphate  (DAP)Appear.

  • Fertilizer - DAP

    Detailed DAP 1. Nitrogen: 15-18% 2. P2O5: 42-46% 3. Free water: 2-5% 4. Size (1-4mm): 90-95% Pass DAP(18 - 46 - 0)  Detailed Specifications :  ItemsRangeTotal nutrient (N+P2O5)57 - 64 %Nitrogen15 - 18 %P2O542 - 46 %Water-soluble phosphorus (P2O5)75 - 89 %Moisture2 - 5 %Size (1-4.

  • DAP fertilizer

    Detailed DAP fertilizer 1. Nitrogen: 15-18% 2. P2O5: 42-46% 3. Free water: 2-5% 4. Size (1-4mm): 90-95% Pass DAP fertilizer  Detailed Specifications :  ItemsRangeTotal nutrient (N+P2O5)57 - 64 %Nitrogen15 - 18 %P2O542 - 46 %Water-soluble phosphorus (P2O5)75 - 89 %Moisture2 - 5 %.

  • DAP 18-46-0

    Detailed DAP 18-46-0 1. Nitrogen: 15-18% 2. P2O5: 42-46% 3. Free water: 2-5% 4. Size (1-4mm): 90-95% Pass DAP 18-46-0 : Detailed Specifications : ItemsRangeTotal nutrient (N+P2O5)57 - 64 %Nitrogen15 - 18 %P2O542 - 46 %Water-soluble phosphorus (P2O5)75 - 89 %Moisture2 - 5 %Size (1-4mm.

  • DAP manufacturers

    Detailed DAP manufacturers 1. Nitrogen: 15-18% 2. P2O5: 42-46% 3. Free water: 2-5% 4. Size (1-4mm): 90-95% Pass DAP manufacturers : Detailed Specifications : ItemsRangeTotal nutrient (N+P2O5)57 - 64 %Nitrogen15 - 18 %P2O542 - 46 %Water-soluble phosphorus (P2O5)75 - 89 %Moisture2 - 5 .

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.295 second(s)