Chengdu Wagott Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
 Chemicals > Pharmaceutical Chemicals >  pharmaceutical raw materials

pharmaceutical raw materials

CAS No.:
18365-10
Purity:
1% 2% 3% 4%
Brand Name:
wagott
Inspection method:
HPLC
pharmaceutical raw materials
 
Detailed Description
 


Rhodiola rosea extract, Rosavin 1~4%, Total Rosavins 2%~6%
Help maintain energy levels and improve endurance levels

Raw materials description: Rhodiola Rosea is aperennial with a thick rhizome, rhizome ramifies, faint yellow radicle, brown to dark brown original rhizome, often have abscission cork, stiff and faint yellow section, upright stem, green& white in color, oblong trilobed leaves, no stalk, umbrella inflorecence, with dense terminal, yellow or yellowish green flowers, June to July month blooming period.

Traditional Usage: In application of traditional Chinese medical science, it is mainly to invigorate the circulation of blood, get hemostasia, clean lung and relieve cough, cure hemoptysis, pneumonia and leucorrhea.


We promise to offer you the right pharmaceutical raw materials with best price and best service!We can also produce according to your requirement.We always promise to offer excellent products as well as satisfactory service to our clients all over the world.If you have any problems about details please contact us.


Company information:
    Our company name is Chengdu Wagott Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Which established in 2003 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Cardiovascular Agents products.    We have exported products to many other countries, such as North America Eastern Asia Western Europe. will use the best quality and cheap price to satisfy all different demands from our customers!    We are looking forward to cooperating with you. We provide clients with our best price, quality products and our most intimate services.For watching more detail description pictures and more styles, please visit our website www.wagott.com
Hot Searches: Forwarder Shipping Ocean Freight Rate ,Ocean Freight Rate ,Exw Freight Terms ,Etrade Us ,Ocean Freight Rates Shanghai To New Zealand
 
Send Inquiry to this Supplier
 
Chengdu Wagott Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Mr. Alex Wang
5/F,Abuilding of Tianhe Incubator,Tianfu Ave.,Hi-Tech zone,610041 Chengdu,China
0086-28-66070800-1092

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.12069 second(s)