Tanaka 32 Bicycle Gas Engine Kit
TANAKA 32Complete Bicycle Engine and Mount Kit Transform your ordinary Bicycle into a Motorized screaming machine!Street Legal. No Licence, No Registration, No Insurance required
- Tanaka Purefire 32cc 2-Stroke engine
- Complete Bicycle Mount Kit included
- Kevlar Geared Belt Drive
- Trigger Throttle
- Kill Switch
- 33 MPH
- 180 MPG
- Street Legal, No License Required
- Mounts on any Standard 24" or 26" Bike
- Installs in about 1 hour
- Complete Instructions Included
Bicycle not included This kit has everything you need including Engine, Drive Assembly and Mounting Hardware. Can be easily installed on any standard 24" or 26" bicycle in about 1 hour. No welding. Just a few basic tools are needed. It’s Unique! The first and only geared belt drive bicycle assist engine on the market It’s Affordable! No big repair bills, expensive tune-ups, or auto insurance It’s Universal! Fits on your bicycle without any modifications, special skills or tools. Fits mountain bikes and street cruisers! It’s Economical! Gets up to 225 mpg with a 200lb rider Mounting Kit comes with everything needed to mount the engine to your bike. Engine and Mounting Hardware included:A. Drive Ring B. Belt C. Lower Mount Strap D. Safety Cover E. Front Mount Strap F. Engine w/mount bracket & drive assembly G. Trigger Throttle, cable attached H. Kill Button, wire attached I. Oil - for 2-strokes only J. 4in1 Ring/Spoke/Gear Key K. Nuts, bolts, washers, Clutch Knob & Zip-Ties Note: Count the spokes on your wheel and specify your spoke count in Product Options above see a little video (click the arrow twice) We want you to ride safe. Always wear your safety equipment! Helmets are the law in most states, we also feel eye protection is a must.
- Make sure your bike parts will be safe for the speeds you will be running.
- Make sure your rear rim / wheel is true and there is no warp or wobble.
- Give your bike a complete safety check.
- Be sure all nuts and bolts are tight.
- Check your brakes for wear and proper adjustment.
- Check your tires.
- Consult the manual that came with your bicycle for a complete safety and maintenance check.
- Obey ALL traffic and speed laws, drive Respectfully & Courteously but Defensively.
- Do Not ride faster than your field of vision - avoid potholes and debris to avoid accident or wheel damage.
- Wear a good BMX type, full coverage helmet.
- A Mirror is all but a necessity.
- Front and Rear Fenders are more than convenient, keep road grime and debris out of your face and off your back.
- After you have run a through a few gallons of gas, re-check and re-tighten any nuts, bolts and spokes - this is your transportation, perform maintenance routinely.
We do feel you should be warned! Don't over do it!
After riding for a couple of hours (40-60 miles), you wont feel as though you have exerted much energy because you have had such a blast - BUT - unless you are in excellent physical condition your muscles are going to feel it. Golden Eagle could be marketed as the ULTIMATE exer-cycle, but that was not our primary goal.
Our goal was to build the most dependable, affordable and practical mode of transportation available for everyone, young or old, the physically fit, or over weight and out of shape. The Eagle will carry you further, faster, and for fewer pennies than anything else on the market. No drivers license required in most states or countries. We do recommend that you check with your state and local ordinances - they all vary in top speeds and engine size for moped and bike classifications.
With our unique belt drive design we have created the ultimate in bicycle assist engine kits. You will not be limited by road conditions, weather, or the distance you need to travel.