Ningbo Exponent Outdoor Articles Co., Ltd.
 Sports & Entertainment > Sport Products >  nordic walking poles

nordic walking poles

Brand Name:
Model Number:
walking stick
PP+Cork+EVA material
nordic walking poles
Detailed Description

nordic walking poles:
1.size:66-135cm,anti-shock system.
2.material:aluminum 7075.
3.3-section pole.
4.TUV/GS certificate.


nordic walking poles/Alpenstocks/hiking poles/climbing stick/Nordic walking stick
Item No.:EWS-3002
Shaft:3-sections,Aluminum 7075, Anodized Finish with Protective Varnish
Handle:PP+Cork+EVA material           
Tip:Tungsten flex tip with rubber sheath          
Accessory:Trekking Basket       
Special:Easy twist-lock adjustment, Anti-shock system          
Package:1pc/PE bag, 60pcs/ctn
The material of shaft can be changed to your appointed.
The various handle and tip for your option in the accessory category


About samples:

The production period is 5-7 days,it all depends.Regarding to new client,you should pay for the sample fees and freight collect.But you can rest assured that the charges can be return to you after you place orders.


About the material of products:

Can be customized according to customers' requirements any specifications for your material product.



1. When you move forward in the rugged mountain road, the trekking pole can keep your body balanced, to avoid the occurrence of falling or stumbling. 

2.When crossing the river, it is equal to your body and increase the fulcrum, and is conducive to the rapid, slippery river balance.


3.When uphill, it can help to boost your feet;When downhill,can help reduce vibration of knee and reduce damage to the body.


4.When take the mountain road in a bush may be a snake, then you can explore the way in front with a trekking pole, it plays roles to arouse his suspicions.


5.When through every village, you can use it to deal with stray dogs.


6. If you have a rest,you can use it  to support up to make a simple awning to cover to avoid the sun.


7.When winter, snow in low through the trees, you can use it  to play down the snow on the branches, so the snow does not fall to the bodies.


8.Some trekking pole can also be used as a camera holder horn in the foot at the same time, if you still love photography, this trekking pole is a good choice.


Supply capacity:

Our company for many years been in this industry, with advanced equipment and technology to ensure that the client within the required time to complete production.



Usually carton packaging, or PE bag with a label. Specifically according to the customer to your needs, you can use any packaging situation.


1.Customer First

2.Sincere cooperation

3.Mutually beneficial

4.Joint development


The terms of payment:

(1)30% deposit by T/T,the rest 70% paid by T/T against the copy of B/L.

(2)Irrevocable L/C at sight.

We promise to offer you the right Hot-selling models with best price and best service!We are specializing in producing many kinds of products,welcome to contact me for the details!Our toner cartridges are high quality with low price. We promise to supply our customers best service.Above items are just a part, many more Cisco products are not listed out, please feel free contact us for more details. Thank you for your attention

Company information:
    Our company name is Ningbo Exponent Outdoor Articles Co., Ltd. Which established in 2009 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Related Products products.    Our products have been sold well in North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Africa Mid East Western Europe! Strict quality control is monitored at all stages of the production process and product quality is being upgraded from time to time to meet the market trend!    We hereby sincerely invite you and your company representatives to visit our booth!Please vist our website at and use the contact form for a faster response!
Hot Searches: Antioxidant Mmbi ,Antioxidant Synergist ,Bussiness For Sales ,Pbo-80 ,Po Bring
Send Inquiry to this Supplier
Ningbo Exponent Outdoor Articles Co., Ltd.
Ms. Ally Ge
No.28 Shangqiao Road of Taoyuan Street Ninghai,Ningbo

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact

Processed in 0.12069 second(s)