Ningbo Exponent Outdoor Articles Co., Ltd.
 Sports & Entertainment > Sport Products >  nordic walking poles

nordic walking poles

Brand Name:
Exponent
Model Number:
EWP-4005
Handle Material:
EVA
Shaft Material:
Aluminum
Length (cm):
120
length:
55-120 cm
nordic walking poles
 
Detailed Description
 


nordic walking poles:
1.mateiral:aluminum 7075,anti-shock system
2.size:55-120cm
3.4-section poles
4.TUV/GS certificate

 

nordic walking poles/Nordic walking stick/hiking pole/trekking poles/alpenstocks/climbing stick
Item No.:EWP-4005
Size:55-120cm
Shaft:4-sections,Aluminum 7075,Spray treatment
Handle:Cork EVA material    
Strap:Nylon
Tip:Tungsten flex tip with rubber sheath     
Accessory:Trekking Basket
Special:Easy twist-lock adjustment, Anti-shock system     
Package:1pc/PE bag, 60pcs/ctn
Meas:59*30*24cm
N.W./G.W.:17/18kgs
The material of shaft can be changed to your appointed.
The various handle and tip for your option in the accessory category

 

About samples:

The production period is 5-7 days,it all depends.Regarding to new client,you should pay for the sample fees and freight collect.But you can rest assured that the charges can be return to you after you place orders.

 

About the material of products:

Can be customized according to customers' requirements any specifications for your material product.

 

Function:

1. When you move forward in the rugged mountain road, the trekking pole can keep your body balanced, to avoid the occurrence of falling or stumbling. 
 

2.When crossing the river, it is equal to your body and increase the fulcrum, and is conducive to the rapid, slippery river balance.

 

3.When uphill, it can help to boost your feet;When downhill,can help reduce vibration of knee and reduce damage to the body.

 

4.When take the mountain road in a bush may be a snake, then you can explore the way in front with a trekking pole, it plays roles to arouse his suspicions.

 

5.When through every village, you can use it to deal with stray dogs.

 

6. If you have a rest,you can use it  to support up to make a simple awning to cover to avoid the sun.

 

7.When winter, snow in low through the trees, you can use it  to play down the snow on the branches, so the snow does not fall to the bodies.

 

8.Some trekking pole can also be used as a camera holder horn in the foot at the same time, if you still love photography, this trekking pole is a good choice.

 

Supply capacity:

Our company for many years been in this industry, with advanced equipment and technology to ensure that the client within the required time to complete production.

 

Packing:

Usually carton packaging, or PE bag with a label. Specifically according to the customer to your needs, you can use any packaging situation.

 

1.Customer First

2.Sincere cooperation

3.Mutually beneficial

4.Joint development

 

The terms of payment:

(1)30% deposit by T/T,the rest 70% paid by T/T against the copy of B/L.

(2)Irrevocable L/C at sight.


We have a very strict quality controling system which promise that Recommended models we produce are always of best quality!We are specializing in producing many kinds of products,welcome to contact me for the details!We promise good price, best quality, fast delivery.Above items are just a part, many more Cisco products are not listed out, please feel free contact us for more details. Thank you for your attention


Company information:
    Our company name is Ningbo Exponent Outdoor Articles Co., Ltd. Which established in 2009 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Related Products products.    Our products have been sold well in North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Africa Mid East Western Europe! Strict quality control is monitored at all stages of the production process and product quality is being upgraded from time to time to meet the market trend!    We hereby sincerely invite you and your company representatives to visit our booth!Please vist our website at www.expnt.biz and use the contact form for a faster response!
Hot Searches: Spade Shovel Head ,Shovel And Bucket ,Plastic Shovel And Harrow ,Fashionations Body Brush ,Designer Body Brush
 
Send Inquiry to this Supplier
 
Ningbo Exponent Outdoor Articles Co., Ltd.
Ms. Ally Ge
No.28 Shangqiao Road of Taoyuan Street Ninghai,Ningbo
86-574-65331331
13567868688

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.12069 second(s)