Ninghai Yonglai Tourist Goods Co., Ltd.
 Sports & Entertainment > Sport Products >  nordic walking poles (W313-N)

nordic walking poles (W313-N)

Brand Name:
Youngly
Model Number:
W313-N
Handle Material:
PP+CORK
Length (cm):
135
Certificate:
TUV/GS
Length:
67-135cm
nordic walking poles (W313-N)
 
Detailed Description
 


Nordic walking poles
Grip: PP+CORK Shaft: Alu6061/7075,Carbon fiber of 3 sections
Length:67-135cm Dia.18-16-14mm
Basket,tip
Specifications

1) Name: 3-section nordic walking poles

2) Item No.: W313-N

3) Grip: PP+CORK mixed, With adjustable length wrist strap

4) Shaft material: Aluminium 6061/7075, carbon fibers of 3 sections

5) Telescopic length: 67cm(folded)-135cm(extended)

6) Tube color: anodized, painted

7) Diameter: 18-16-14mm

8) Tips: tungsten steel

9) Full of accessories: PU baskets, TPR / PVC tip covers

 

Feature

3 sections telescopic trekking poles / nordic walking poles
With/without antishock on/off mechanism
Easy lock system

General Package

2 pcs per polybag,50 pcs per carton
Carton size: 75*32*21cm
G.W./N.W.: 17/16KGS

Additional Service

Mark your brand on the surface of products directly
Accept special package

 

Your  Questions

Our    Answers

Introduction of the factory

We are the professional manufacturer specialized in producing the trekking poles, nordic walking poles & the crutches for old people.
Own brand is " Youngly", which is very popular in China outdoor equipment shops.

Samples

Normally, we can provide the samples without your logo design printing free of charge on the condition that you pay the freight.
We can finish the samples within 3-5 days on basis of your request.

The terms of payment

(1) 30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% payment by T/T against  the copy of B/L.
(2) Irrepealable L/C at sight

Logo Printing

We can print or mark your own on the product, and each color you choose is available.

We promise to supply you with high quality nordic walking sticks!We can also produce according to your requirement.We produce are of very good quality, and we promise good after-sale service for all our customersIf you have any problems about details please contact us.


Company information:
    Our company name is Ninghai Yonglai Tourist Goods Co., Ltd. Which established in 2004 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Related Products products.    Our products are mainly sold to North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Western Europe! Our company complies with a strict quality management system to ensure reliable product quality, the most reasonable prices!    To pursue high quality and meet customers' demands are our perpetual promises. We sincerely invite you as our good friends to visit us.For information and products order please visit our website www.youngly.cc!
Hot Searches: Floor Scheme ,Color Booth ,Definition Booth ,Hammer Glass Pipe ,Clean Booth Manufacturers
 
Send Inquiry to this Supplier
 
Ninghai Yonglai Tourist Goods Co., Ltd.
Mr. yonglai zhang
No.13th,shangmeiyilu,meilin street,Ninghai county
86-574-65287222
18906602766

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.12069 second(s)