Ninghai Yonglai Tourist Goods Co., Ltd.
 Sports & Entertainment > Sport Products >  nordic walking stick (W222)

nordic walking stick (W222)

Brand Name:
youngly
Model Number:
W222
Handle Material:
PP+CORK
Shaft Material:
Aluminum
Length (cm):
140
Certificate:
TUV/GS
nordic walking stick (W222)
 
Detailed Description
 


2 sections telescopic nordic walking stick
ie. walking pole/trekking pole
PP&CORK grip
aluminium tubes
82-140cm,dia.18/16mm

Specification 

1) Name: Nordic Walking Stick

2) Item No.: W222

3) Grip: PP+CORK

4) Tube Material: aluminium 6061/7075

5) Tube Color:anodized, painted

6) Adjustable Length: 82cm(folded)-140cm(extended)

7) Dia.: Φ18-16

8) Tip: tungsten steel

9) Full of accessories: PU baskets, TPR/PVC foot pads

 

Feature

1) anti-shock system

2) easy on/off switch

3) Also can be used as walking pole, trekking stick, trekking pole

 

Package

1) 2 pcs/polybag

2) 50pcs/ctn

3) Ctn.size: 75*32*21CM

4) G.W./N.W.: 16/15KGS

 

Your  Questions

Our    Answers

Introduction of the factory

We are the professional manufacturer specialized in producing the trekking poles, nordic walking poles & the crutches for old people.
Own brand is " Youngly", which is very popular in China outdoor equipment shops.

Samples

Normally, we can provide the samples without your logo design printing free of charge on the condition that you pay the freight.
We can finish the samples within 3-5 days on basis of your request.

The terms of payment

(1) 30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% payment by T/T against  the copy of B/L.
(2) Irrepealable L/C at sight

Logo Printing

We can print or mark your own on the product, and each color you choose is available.

We supply with all kinds of nordic walking sticks!All items we are selling are best quality among the similar products.All items will be strict tested before shipping!We always promise to offer excellent products as well as satisfactory service to our clients all over the world.We are sincerely looking for your cooperation.


Company information:
    Our company name is Ninghai Yonglai Tourist Goods Co., Ltd. Which established in 2004 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Related Products products.    Our products are mainly sold to North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Western Europe! Our company complies with a strict quality management system to ensure reliable product quality, the most reasonable prices!    To pursue high quality and meet customers' demands are our perpetual promises. We sincerely invite you as our good friends to visit us.For information and products order please visit our website www.youngly.cc!
Hot Searches: Hk Functionality ,Color Printing Banner Stands ,Pop Up Banner Displays ,Spring Banner Stand ,Square Base Banner Stand
 
Send Inquiry to this Supplier
 
Ninghai Yonglai Tourist Goods Co., Ltd.
Mr. yonglai zhang
No.13th,shangmeiyilu,meilin street,Ninghai county
86-574-65287222
18906602766

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.12069 second(s)