Ninghai Yonglai Tourist Goods Co., Ltd.
 Sports & Entertainment > Sport Products >  nordic walking pole (W212)

nordic walking pole (W212)

Brand Name:
Youngly
Model Number:
W212
Handle Material:
PP
Certificate:
TUV/GS
Length:
85-140cm
Color:
For selections
nordic walking pole (W212)
 
Detailed Description
 


2 sections nordic walking pole
Grip: PP
Tube: Alu6061/7075,Carbon fiber
Length: 85-140CM
Full of accessories, tungsten steel

Specifications

1) Name: Nordic Walking Pole

2) Model No.: W212

3) Grip: PP, With adjustable length wrist strap
4) Shaft Material: Aluminium Alloy 6061/7075; Carbon 50-100%
5) Telescopic length: 85-140cm
6) Diameter: Φ16-14mm
7) Tube color: Anodized, Painted 

8) Tips: tungsten steel
9) Full of accessories: PU baskets, TPR / PVC tip covers / foot pads

 

Feature

1) 2-section telescopic pole

2) Anti-shock on / off mechanism

3) Easy lock system

 

Package

1) 2 pcs per polybag, 50pcs per carton

2) carton size: 92*32*21CM
3) G.W. / N.W.: 16/15KGS

 

Your  Questions

Our    Answers

Introduction of the factory

We are the professional manufacturer specialized in producing the trekking poles, nordic walking poles & the crutches for old people.
Own brand is " Youngly", which is very popular in China outdoor equipment shops.

Samples

Normally, we can provide the samples without your logo design printing free of charge on the condition that you pay the freight.
We can finish the samples within 3-5 days on basis of your request.

The terms of payment

(1) 30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% payment by T/T against  the copy of B/L.
(2) Irrepealable L/C at sight

Logo Printing

We can print or mark your own on the product, and each color you choose is available.

 


All this kind nordic walking sticks, we promise will offer the best price by the good quality in china!All the above picture is just for your reference, We can provide service according to client's requirements!We promise you that the quality of faucet is first-class and selection is wide. Faucets for home and lab are all available.Our goods are both excellent in quality and reasonable in price.If you have any problems about details please contact us.


Company information:
    Our company name is Ninghai Yonglai Tourist Goods Co., Ltd. Which established in 2004 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Related Products products.    Our products are mainly sold to North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Western Europe! Our company complies with a strict quality management system to ensure reliable product quality, the most reasonable prices!    To pursue high quality and meet customers' demands are our perpetual promises. We sincerely invite you as our good friends to visit us.For information and products order please visit our website www.youngly.cc!
Hot Searches: Designer Free Trade ,10ft Fabric Display ,Ebs Competitions ,Hk Functionality ,Color Printing Banner Stands
 
Send Inquiry to this Supplier
 
Ninghai Yonglai Tourist Goods Co., Ltd.
Mr. yonglai zhang
No.13th,shangmeiyilu,meilin street,Ninghai county
86-574-65287222
18906602766

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.12069 second(s)