This is naturally brewed, the origin of modern white soy sauce and premium soy sauce, that is uniqueness, healthy and artistic.
There are three great features about Golden Tamari Sauce, which are Uniqueness,
Healthy and Tasty, and Artistic.
- "It is 100% made out of wheat" this is the only soy sauce which does not contain soybean which means the taste is very unique.
- It is very rare and valuable as the only thing, which inherited the original features of the clasical white soy sauce.
Healthy and Tasty:
- 100%natural pure water with various natural minerals (From Asuke, Japan, famous place for pure natural water) was used instead of city tap water. Thus, the taste is better and healthier than factory made soy sauce.
- Natural Brewing and hand crafted which mean the taste is better and healthier than factory made soy sauce.
- Unlike other sauce, the sauce enhances the taste of ingredients and harmonizes nicely with its taste.
- It does not harm beautiful color of ingredients in tasty meal. You can enjoy the beautiful natural ingredients
How to use
For eating meal:
- Tempura, various kinds of deep flied foods(fish, meats, vegetables, etc), Tofu, Sushi, Sashimi, Mochi, Yakizakana(flied fish), barbecue meat, Salad in healthy style(better with lemon, olive oil with flesh your favourite vegitables such as lettuse, cabbages, radish, carrot, cucumbers, etc.
- Basically, the usage is same as ordinal koi-kuchi soy sauce(Kikkoman, etc)
- Good combination with oily meals, deepflied meals, etc. Therefore, it's can be used with not only Japanese food but also can be used with non-Japanese food.
- Simmering(Fish, meats, vegitables), flied food(fish, meats, vegetables, eggs), soup(eg: Osuimono, etc), Soup for Japanese noodles(Udon, etc.), Oden, Tukemono(pickled vegetables), salad dressing, etc.
- It can apply not only Japanese style of cooking but also wide range of non-Japanese food.
More cooking information:
VS White Soy Sauce and Historic Fact
The difference against ordinal white soy sauce is that the taste is very different. Golden Tamari Sauce has sweet and salty, however white soy sauce is much saltier than Golden Tamari Sauce.
Ordinal white soy sauce has about 20% of soybeans with 80% of wheat. However, Golden Tamari Sauce has 100% wheat and 0% soybeans that make sauce sweeter.
Golden Tamari Sauce was found about 300 years ago, Mikawa Japan. When the sauce spreading across Japan, the original taste and features had diminished (and became modern White Soy Sauce).
10 years ago, Nitto, a soy sauce maker from Mikawa, Japan, had carefully followed the original descriptions of the Golden Tamari Sauce and successfully reintroduced it again.
Please make contact for enquiry.
From this episode, Golden Tamari Sauce and White Soy Sauce has some commons but different features.
Check this out at:
We promise to offer you the right Soy Sauce with best price and best service!Of course , if you have some good ideas that you want us to develop or reproduced, please feel free to send us your product image or design artwork, we are also pleased to become your Original Equipment Manufacture.We promise you that the quality of faucet is first-class and selection is wide. Faucets for home and lab are all available.Our goods are both excellent in quality and reasonable in price.We are sincerely looking for your cooperation!
IKEDA CO LTD ,established in 2010 . We is an exporter of Japan Sauce products. Our products are mainly sold to North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Africa Oceania Mid East Eastern Asia Western Europe! Highest quality and best price is the first to offer for our customers! We hereby sincerely invite you and your company representatives to visit our booth!Kindly visit our website at eng.ikeda-shoponline.com for more information!