Stand Alone Portable Heater
Indirect Fired Diesel Heater
BT400-46 Portable Heaters provide exceptional heat.
Diesel Engine Driven Fan - Burns Kerosene, Diesel or Jet Fuels
The BT400-46 portable industrial heater is packed with all sorts robust features and is designed to burn all grades of oils - aviation jet fuels, diesel, and kerosene. Completely self-sustained, this industrial portable heater provides 100% breathable warm forced air with an output of 400,000 BTUs at a discharge temperature of -54°C (-65°F). The hinged cabinet opens for direct access to the engine making this another unique feature for this rugged portable heater.
- Self-sustained industrial portable heater uses a diesel engine powered package (No electrical plug-in need)
- Full diesel configuration uses a 6.5HP air cooled diesel engine, with electric starting; proven in temperatures to -62° C ( -80° F ). The BT 400-46 series H-1 portable heater illustrated is currently the state of the art heater with the United States Air Force.
RUNNING GEAR (Common to all our 400 Series diesel portable heaters)
- 2-wheel flat-bed trailer
- 12 gauge C channel construction, completely surrounding and protecting the fuel cell
- Tire size 6.90-9
- Two hand brakes
- Adjustable tow bar serves as support when trailer is at rest
- Unit is towable at speeds up to 32kph (20mph) non-highway use on concrete or asphalt surfaces
BT400-46 Diesel Portable Heaters - Firebird Series
These resourceful industrial diesel portable heaters have been used effectively by the military, airline, mining, and construction companies.
- Diesel engine driven can run on diesel, kerosene or jet burning fuel
- Heat Output: 400,000 BTU/hr
- Operates at temperatures as low as -64°F (-54°C)
- Hinged cabinet opens to create access to the engine.
- Height: 44"
- Length: 68.5"
- Width: 57.5"
- Dry Weight: 325 kg (716 lbs.)
- Ventilating Air Output: 5000 lbs./hr at -65°F (-54°C)
- Maximum Temperature Rise: 350°F (177 C) at -65°F (-54°C)
- Type Temperature Control: hand selected 150-280°F (65°-138°C), 350°F (177°C) overheat cutout point
- Fuel Consumption: 3.6 gal/hr at -65 F ambient, 2.5 gal/fr at 0 F ambient
- Maximum Heating Capacity: 400,000 BTU/hr at -65°F at sea level
- Operating Ambient Range: -65°to 120°F
- Outlet Air Temperature Range: 180°-280°F (adjustable)
- Rated Airflow: 1500 CFM at 0° in W.G.
- Type of Fuel: All Diesel and Kerosene plus JP-4, JP-5, JP-8, DFA, DF-1, DF-2
- Fuel Capacity: 35 gallons, self contained tank
- Engine: 6.5 HP Yanmar Diesel
- One Piece Exhaust Pipe: 5" diameter X 36" long
- Flexible Duct Sizes: 12" diameter X 15' long (1 each)
- Low Temperature Starting Requirements: Engine will start and operate after five minutes preheating at temperatures as low as -65°F (-65°) F
- Finish: Standard - yellow, custom colour selections available
We promise to offer you the right Stand Alone Portable Heater--"Engine" Driven Fan with best price and best service!All the above picture is just for your reference, We can provide service according to client's requirements!We promise all the products we supply are high quality and best price.If you have any problems about details please contact us.
AEROTECH HERMAN NELSON INTERNATIONAL INC. established sine 1973 . We is an exporter of Canada Other Heaters products. Our products are mainly sold to North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Mid East Eastern Asia Western Europe! Highest quality and best price is the first to offer for our customers! We sincerely invite you to contact us!we are very excited to invite you visiting our website at www.herman-nelson.com for initial study!