AUTOMATIC CORE BUILDER INTRODUCTION
1. After tenderized using PLC controller to cut the edge, joint the core and piece cutting.
2. After the core has been tenderized. The strong blower device can remove the dust one the core veneer
3. The PLC controller enables cutting more precise, it can available reduce the odd core. It helps control, monitor and maintenance more convenient.
4. The back-feeding wheel device is synchronizing with feeding speed, to avoid overlap or gap of the jointing core.
5. It is equipped with hot melt glue yarn for help jointing. Cooling water tank of glue yarn is circle well by the cooler. It gets the best joint.
Before the veneer is composed, it should be rolled by tenderizer first ,so that veneer will be softer and more extended for cutting and jointing, the veneer using is economized. It also can prevent to overlap and be sure to get the high quality plywood.
1. The pressure of tenderizer is by air cylinder it can be adjusted by regulator , it is steadily.
2. The tenderizer has highly hard wheel and low roller. The core veneer had tenderized is softly extended without curve. That is easy to cutting, jointing and next process.
3. Tenderizer roller are made of special steel and special quenching. So that the strength and quality are reliable.
Composed veneer after cutting, clearing dust, received by stacker.
1. In front of stacker, there is a strong blower to clear dust and clip for after stacking the core can be send to glue spread process directly.
2. The mid pressing bar and the side stacking wheel rack can be moved free for easy adjustment in the dimension easy to collection.
Length of Knife
Working Veneer Core Width
968 mm to 1270 mm (3ft. to 4ft)
Veneer Core Thickness
1.2 mm to 2.2 mm /2.0 mm to 5.0 mm
0.75kw X 3
Stacker Table Lifting
Optional Accessories: Air compressor with 3.7kw motor
(required 7kg/cm air pressure. 1200 liters/min. free air
Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:firstname.lastname@example.org
Processed in 0.12069 second(s)