Letsgo Well International Trade Company Limited

promotion sports bag

Brand Name:
Let's Go
Model Number:
JS-TB0047
Material:
Other
Type:
Duffel Bag
keyword:
travelling bag
color:
any color
promotion sports bag
 
Detailed Description
 


1) sports bag ( Our item:JS-TB0047)
2) Material: 600D polyester
3) Size:52*25*29CM
4) Any color available
5) OEM is welcome

1) promotion sports bag ( Item no.: JS-TB0047) made of 600D polyester with PVC backing.

2) Main compartment with zipper closure

3) Adjustable shoulder straps with carry handle

4) Accessories not included

5) Bag's Size:52*25*29CM

6) Color: Any color available

7) Packing: each in a poly bag, Suitable number in an export carton.

8) Sample time: within 5-7days after confirmation.

9) Delivery time: Depend on quantity, Usually about 30-35days after confirmation.

10Payment terms: By T/T, 30% deposit with the order confirmation, and the rest 70% against reception of the BL copy. or By confirmed and Irrevocable L/C at sight.

11) GSP FORM A are available

 


All this kind Sport Bag, we promise will offer the best price by the good quality in china!Of course , if you have some good ideas that you want us to develop or reproduced, please feel free to send us your product image or design artwork, we are also pleased to become your Original Equipment Manufacture.We carefully select material of each part to promise our products quality.We are sincerely looking for your cooperation!


Company information:
    Letsgo Well International Trade Company Limited ,established in 1998 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Speciality & Promotional Bags products.    Our products are mainly sold to North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Africa Oceania Mid East Eastern Asia Western Europe! The feedback on quality information is always in time to make sure the superior grade quality.    If we don't have idea of what you're looking for, please call or e-mail with your ideas and we may be able to make you something completely unique!Kindly visit our website at letsgowell.com for more information!
Hot Searches: Natural Crepe Rubber ,Crepe Rubber Bands ,Sole Crepe Rubber ,Investment Corporation ,Crepe Sheet Rubber
 
Send Inquiry to this Supplier
 
Letsgo Well International Trade Company Limited
Mr. Jimmy Chen
1004, Century Crown Building, #131, Beihuan Zhong RD
0086-0591-87879292

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.12069 second(s)