Qingdao Zhongshun Hand Truck Co., Ltd.
 Automobiles & Motorcycles > Wheels, Rims & Tires >  PU wheel NEW products

PU wheel NEW products

Brand Name:
zhongshun
Model Number:
10 inch
Type:
Garden Tool Parts
material:
polyurethane
rim:
plastic
wheel diameter:
250mm
PU wheel NEW products
 
Detailed Description
 
SSL26450.JPG

 

PU foam wheel

1. PU foam wheel  NEW PRODUCTS

2. model:10 inch

3. Rim:steel

4. use for garden cart ,wheel barrow

5. Antiwear

6. using a long time

 

1:Our advantage

We are leading manufacturers and exporters of PU foam wheel in CHINA .We can provide various types of products. So we have advantage over other corporation in price and regular supplies.Our manufactory would like to cooperate with reliable business partners.

2:use: it is used for wheel barrow to carry heavy goods to other place in your garden.

3:Fine quality: suit to  Spain, Brazil, Germany ,UK and so on !

4:Sample: we can supply free of charge sample to customer.

5:Suppling Capacity: 10000 piece/month

6:Suppling Period: in the year round

7:Price: according to different quality, rim thinckness and package

8:Conventional terms of payment:

1)after sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T deposit in advance , the 60% balance against copy of B/L.

2)After sales confirmation signed, 40%repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against irrevocable confirmed L/C at sight.

9:Price term: FOB, CIF & CFR

10:Shipment port: Qingdao port.

11: Delivery time: 20days/20 container after signing sale contract and prepayment is arrived.

12:Mininum order: 1×20FCL

13: Loading Quantity: 2000piece/20 feet container, 4000piece/40 feet container.

While sending  the offer to me, kindly provide me the detailed specification, such as the model,the PU wheel colour ,the rim thickness,the rim colour,the bearing diameter, destination port, price& payment terms and quantity, we will quote you at best net price as soon as possible.

We are hoping to develop long-term business relationship wiht clinets from around the world.and welcome interested companies to contact us with their inquiries.


We have a very strict quality controling system which promise that PU WHEEL we produce are always of best quality!We have sufficient experience and high responsibility,welcome to send us your sample and we can provide with you what you want.We promise our customers best price!We are sincerely looking for your cooperation!


Company information:
    Qingdao Zhongshun Hand Truck Co., Ltd. was established in 2010 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Wheels products.    Our products are mainly sold to North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Africa Oceania Mid East Eastern Asia Western Europe Central America Northern Europe Southern Europe! Not only the quality of the goods is superior but also the price is moderate.    We warmly welcome all friends from all over the world to be our business partners on the basis of equality and benefits to create a good future.Please contract us (www.zhongshunwheel.com.cn) if you need to know more, Thanks
Hot Searches: Nonwoven Disposable Fabrics ,Package Dyeing Machine ,Used Yarn Dyeing Machine ,High Temperature Flow Dyeing Machine ,Dyeing Machines Price
 
Send Inquiry to this Supplier
 
Qingdao Zhongshun Hand Truck Co., Ltd.
Ms. lihong xu
jiaohe road,jiaonan ,qingdao,shandong
86-532-88160080

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.12069 second(s)