Anqing Idsmay Chemical Co., Ltd.
 Chemicals > Chemicals for Daily Use >  Idsmay laundry bar soap

Idsmay laundry bar soap

Type:
Laundry Soap
Form:
Solid
Handmade:
No
Transparent:
Yes
Medicated:
No
Ingredient:
Herbal
Idsmay laundry bar soap
 
Detailed Description
 


1.The laundry soap doesn't harm to hands
2.It can wash and rinse easily, no phosphorus
3.Making cloth soften
4.Provide OEM

 Transparent laundry soap

1.The laundry soap net weight about 116g, 226g, 226g*2 when packed.

2.Guarantee period: three years.

3.Maintain clothing color,  washing easily, saving water.

4.Softing function, make cloth soften and more comfortable.

5.This soap is made from pure vegetable oil and rich in glycerin emollient.

6.Scent: lemon, orange.

7.Packing: poly packing + carton.

8.Port: Shanghai, Guangzhou or Ningbo.

9.Conveyance: container shipping.

10.Payment: L/C, T/T, Western Union.

  ( 30% of the first deposit by T / T , and then the remaining 70% of L / C )

11.Supply ability: 150 tons per month.

12.Delivery time: With 10-30 days after ordered.

13.We also provide OEM service.


We promise to supply you with high quality Laundry Soap!We also accept special order about the products. If you are interested in our products. Please do not hesitate to let us know.We are pleased to give you the detailed information.Our toner cartridges are high quality with low price. We promise to supply our customers best service.We are sincerely looking for your cooperation.


Company information:
    Anqing Idsmay Chemical Co., Ltd. was found in 2009 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Detergent products.    Our products have been sold well in North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Africa Oceania Mid East Eastern Asia Western Europe Central America Northern Europe Southern Europe! The strict quality control procedures allow us to offer clients superior quality products.    We sincerely invite you to visit us!For all our information please visit our website www.aqyzm.com!
Hot Searches: Tealight Machinery ,Water Well Rig Drilling Machine Portable ,Machine For Make Candles ,Wax Making Machines ,Wax Candle Machine
 
Send Inquiry to this Supplier
 
Anqing Idsmay Chemical Co., Ltd.
Ms. Pauline Wang
NO.48Renmin Road
86-556-5224808
13865130826

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.12069 second(s)