Anqing Idsmay Chemical Co., Ltd.
 Chemicals > Chemicals for Daily Use >  Laundry Soap OEM

Laundry Soap OEM

Type:
Laundry Soap
Form:
Solid
Handmade:
No
Transparent:
Yes
Medicated:
No
Ingredient:
Herbal
Laundry Soap OEM
 
Detailed Description
 


1.The laundry soap doesn't harm to hands
2.It can wash and rinse easily, no phosphorus
3.Making cloth soften
4.Provide OEM

 

Transparent laundry soap

1.The laundry soap net weight about 116g, 226g, 226g*2 when packed.

2.Guarantee period: three years.

3.Maintain clothing color,  washing easily, saving water.

4.Softing function, make cloth soften and more comfortable.

5.This soap is made from pure vegetable oil and rich in glycerin emollient.

6.Scent: lemon, orange.

7.Packing: poly packing + carton.

8.Port: Shanghai, Guangzhou or Ningbo.

9.Conveyance: container shipping.

10.Payment: L/C, T/T, Western Union.

  ( 30% of the first deposit by T / T , and then the remaining 70% of L / C )

11.Supply ability: 150 tons per month.

12.Delivery time: With 10-30 days after ordered.

13.We also provide OEM service.


We have a very strict quality controling system which promise that Laundry Soap we produce are always of best quality!All items we are selling are best quality among the similar products.All items will be strict tested before shipping!We promise all the products we supply are high quality and best price.We are sincerely looking for your cooperation.


Company information:
    Anqing Idsmay Chemical Co., Ltd. was found in 2009 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Detergent products.    Our products have been sold well in North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Africa Oceania Mid East Eastern Asia Western Europe Central America Northern Europe Southern Europe! The strict quality control procedures allow us to offer clients superior quality products.    We sincerely invite you to visit us!For all our information please visit our website www.aqyzm.com!
Hot Searches: Wax Candle Making Machines ,Cotton Bud Machines ,Candles Machines ,Dx 800 ,Tealight Machinery
 
Send Inquiry to this Supplier
 
Anqing Idsmay Chemical Co., Ltd.
Ms. Pauline Wang
NO.48Renmin Road
86-556-5224808
13865130826

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.12069 second(s)