Introduction of 20000-300000m3/ year ALC block machine
1. Annual production capacity of production line: 50, 000 stere/year100, 000 stere/year, 150, 000 stere/year, 200, 000 stere/year, 300, 000 stere /year,
2. Drying methods: using autoclave
3. Raw material: Fly ash(or Sand), cement, lime, gypsum, aluminum powder paste, etc.
The autoclaved aerated concrete block can be produced with different technologies according to differences in quality and category.
4. Product specification(general specification)
Height: 200mm; 250mm; 300mm
Width: 60mm; 120mm; 180mm; 240mm(increased gradually by 60)
50mm; 75mm; 100mm; 125mm; 150mm
(increased gradually by 25)
5. Quality standard: in conformity with GB/T11968-1997 Standard
6. Production technology:
According to raw material's category, quality and technological characteristics of main equipments, etc, different technologies can be adopted to produce aerated concrete block. Generally, fly ash or silica sand is grinded into slurry with water, and then mixed with lime powder, proper cement, gypsum and aluminum powder paste and finally filled into mould. After maintaining, foaming and solidifying, blocks or plank of different specifications will be cut out and conveyed by trolley into autoclave. Under the high temperature and saturated steaming curing, celluar and light-weight aerated concrete products will be formed. The steps are as follows:
(1) The raw materials such as lime, cement, gypsum, sand(or fly ash), etc are stored in silo(tank) for use after treatment.
(2) Aluminum powder or aluminum paste is stored for use after treatment.
(3) Raw material is measured by electrical scale with certain proportion. After measured, aluminum powder and water are fed into aluminum powder mixer to make into suspension liquid.
(4) Water for proportioning( cold water or hot water from hot water tank) is measured by electrical scale
(5) After measured, raw materials and aluminum liquid are fed into casting mixer orderly to be mixed evenly and cast in moulds(if making plank, then reinforcing mesh should be put in the mould before hand)
(6) After stopping and precuring under certain temperature for certain time, the green blocks will reach to certain strength. And then they are turned 90° by turning hanger and onto cutter for demoulding and cutting.
a. doing side cutting and milling groove first
b. doing vertical level cutting secondly
c. doing horizontal cutting finally
d. cut green blocks should be handled by travelling crane to steaming cart before autoclave for palletizing and grouping.
(7) Grouped green blocks are entered into autoclave for steam curing.
(8) After leaving autoclave, cured products are severed by block severing machine.
(9) Then finished products are conveyed to finished product storage yard and stacked according to specification...
(10) After product discharge, the steam carts and side plates will be back for next circulation. After cleaned, they are grouped with mould frame demoulded from turning hanger and turned 90° and then they are returned to casting mixer for next casting.
Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:firstname.lastname@example.org
Processed in 0.12069 second(s)