"Gunvor International B.V." GEO
Mr. Timchenko G.N.
1. Seller sends Draft contract for Buyer approval and signature.
2. Buyer returns Draft contract to Seller.
3. Seller sends Final Contract to Buyer and both seller and Buyer will lodge
with their respective banks.
4. Buyer request by Swift confirmation of POP by Seller Bank.
5. Seller Bank responds by Swift that they are in possession of POP including title in Seller's Name.
6. Buyer sends a pre advice MT103 to Seller's Bank.
7. Seller sends to Buyer Bank by Swift Full POP including SGS Q&Q, TSR and Dip Test Authorization.
8. After Verification of POP and positive Dip Test, Buyer will release MT103 and on Receipt of
Buyer MT103 conversion, Seller immediately releases POP & Title.
9. Buyer pays for the lifting from the MT103.
10. Shipment Commences.
To get started it is necessary:
First and third pages of Tank Storage to Rotterdam.
Please sent on e-mail: beloysov[@]gunvorgroup.nl (General Manager for the allocation of resources)
Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:email@example.com
Processed in 0.12069 second(s)