Foshan City Shunde Dist. Yifa Clothing Co., Ltd.
 Apparel > Children's Clothing >  denim skirt

denim skirt

Gender:
Girls
Age Group:
Children
Fabric Type:
Denim
denim skirt
 
Detailed Description
 


baby's denim skirt
woven printed linning
bow tie waist band
front back sand blasting effect

baby denim skirt

1)Fabric Detail:Denim,100% cottom,

Weight:10.00 oz are available

2)Washing Detail:Gament Wash or Dry wash available

Craftwork:N/A

3)Fitting:relaxed

Size:According to different world market

4)Trimming detail:

Zipper:

Labeling:Main label,care label,washing label,size labal,hangtag etc.

5)Packing: an individual poly bag each product;a pre-pack as per size breakdown

6)Minimum quantity:150 dozens

7)FOB Price: USD5.80/PC

Quotas are available for customers,but it will be added into the unit price.

8)Payment Terms:

      T/T 30% desposit up on approval of PP samples;Remaining 70% up on receiving copy of orininal shipping documents.

9)Lead time:30-45 days after samples completely approvaled and all details is absolutely confirmed.

We can produce with other compositions and colors.


We have important business in the overseas market due to our high quality and reasonable prices. Also,we can supply baby's according to customers’ requirements!Of course , if you have some good ideas that you want us to develop or reproduced, please feel free to send us your product image or design artwork, we are also pleased to become your Original Equipment Manufacture.We promise the high quality but the low price . Welcome to discuss the business.We are sincerely looking for your cooperation!


Company information:
    Foshan City Shunde Dist. Yifa Clothing Co., Ltd. established on 2002 in Japan. We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Children's Jackets products.    Our products have been sold well in North America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Western Europe! We have implemented a strict and complete quality control system, which ensures that each product can meet quality requirements of customers.    More further information that feel free to contact us followed!You can find details on our website: www.yifaclothing.com
Hot Searches: Radio Frequency Meters ,Digital Frequency Meter Circuit ,Used Frequency Counters ,Digital Frequency Meters ,Design Design Frequency Counter
 
Send Inquiry to this Supplier
 
Foshan City Shunde Dist. Yifa Clothing Co., Ltd.
Ms. arwen zheng
beihe development zone, xingtan town, shunde dis.
86-757-27381973

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.12069 second(s)