Fuzhou Zhanhua International Trade Co., Ltd.
 Agriculture > Fish & Seafood >  Frozen Mexico Squid Fillet

Frozen Mexico Squid Fillet

Product Type:
Fish
Variety:
squid
Style:
Frozen
Freezing Process:
BQF
Shape:
Block
Part:
Fillet
Frozen Mexico Squid Fillet
 
Detailed Description
 


Frozen Mexico Squid Fillet
packing:20kg/bag or 25kg/bag sea frozen
origin: mexico
other:wing, head,whole round

 

 Frozen Mexico Squid Fillet

 

size:skin on /skin off

packing:20kg or 25kg per bag 

origin: mexico

other:mexico squid wing , mexico squid head

payment:30% TT in advance,and the rest 70% against the file document or 100% irrevocable confirm L/C at sight

other products:horse mackerel.mackerel.bonito.spanish mackerel and so on.

 

 

 TEL:+86+591+88083439/83205775/83321109

       +86+13400555362

 

 


We promise to supply you with high quality Squid!All the above picture is just for your reference, We can provide service according to client's requirements!We promise timely delivery, short lead time and good after sell service.If you have any problems about details please contact us.


Company information:
    Fuzhou Zhanhua International Trade Co., Ltd. established sine 2007 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Mollusks products.    Our products have been sold well in North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Africa Oceania Mid East Eastern Asia Western Europe! The strict quality control procedures allow us to offer clients superior quality products.    We are seeking for cooperation with clients with sincerity.
Hot Searches: Uv Light Dryer ,Hand Dryer Airblade ,Abs Plastic Hand Dryer ,Dryers Voltage Ratings ,Hand Dryers Automatic
 
Send Inquiry to this Supplier
 
Fuzhou Zhanhua International Trade Co., Ltd.
Ms. LU HUA ZENG
Room 704,11/F,GuanZheng Buiding, No, 39 Wuyi Middle Road Fuzhou City, Fujian Province
86-0591-88083439
8613685001285

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.12069 second(s)