Fuzhou Zhanhua International Trade Co., Ltd.
 Agriculture > Fish & Seafood >  Frozen Whole North Pacific Squid

Frozen Whole North Pacific Squid

Product Type:
Fish
Variety:
squid
Style:
Frozen
Freezing Process:
BQF
Shape:
Block
Part:
Whole
Frozen Whole North Pacific Squid
 
Detailed Description
 


Frozen Whole North Pacific Squid
packing:10kg/bag sea frozen
origin:north pacific
good quality
MOQ:25tons

Frozen Whole North Pacific Squid


1.packing:10kg per bag sea frozen
2.origin: north pacific

3.other:squid tube

4.payment:30% TT in advance,and the rest 70% against the file document or 100% irrevocable confirmed L/C at sight

5.other products:horse mackerel.mackerel.bonito.spanish mackerel and so on.

 

 

TEL:+86+591+88083439/83205775/83321109

       +86+13400555362


We have important business in the overseas market due to our high quality and reasonable prices. Also,we can supply Squid according to customers’ requirements!We have confidence that you will satisfy with our products and service.We promise that we will offer you best quality and satisfying after-service.Above items are just a part, many more Cisco products are not listed out, please feel free contact us for more details. Thank you for your attention


Company information:
    Fuzhou Zhanhua International Trade Co., Ltd. established sine 2007 . We is an exporter of China (Mainland) Mollusks products.    Our products have been sold well in North America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Africa Oceania Mid East Eastern Asia Western Europe! The strict quality control procedures allow us to offer clients superior quality products.    We are seeking for cooperation with clients with sincerity.
Hot Searches: Case Psp 3000 ,Hand Dryer With With ,Hand Dryer With Ozone ,Electrical Hand Dryer ,Touchless Hand Dryer
 
Send Inquiry to this Supplier
 
Fuzhou Zhanhua International Trade Co., Ltd.
Ms. LU HUA ZENG
Room 704,11/F,GuanZheng Buiding, No, 39 Wuyi Middle Road Fuzhou City, Fujian Province
86-0591-88083439
8613685001285

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.12069 second(s)