Rio Properties Ltd.
 Business Services > Agency Services >  Apartments,

Apartments,

Model Number:
apartments
Apartments,
 
Detailed Description
 


Location:
The complex is situated in the heart of the famous Sunny Beach resort, only 15 km from B
Location: The complex is situated in the heart of the famous Sunny Beach resort, only 15 km from Bourgas airport. 5 Housing estates with FULLY furnished apartments for sale at affordable price. Easy Resale Perfect location of the complex UNIQUE garden, OVER 10 000sq. M with 3 outdoor swimming pools with 1 000 sq. M area Hotel facilities-restaurant, bar, SPA centre, health centre, beauty studio, etc. All-year security and maintenance Security supplied parking spaces High level of technology and communication 24 hours service reception desk Example for investments return Average price of an apartment-71 000E Expected rental return-5% per year (3 550E) Expected resale increase in the price of the apartment-15% per year (10 650 E) Total return per year-14 200 E 20% ANNUAL CAPITAL RETURN BASIC STANDARTS Cable Internet Cable TV Alarm warning signal in each bedroom Central announcing system. Speaker installed in the corridor of apartments Steam and heat detectors AMENITIES AND ENTARTAINMENT SPA and health centre Fitness, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Solarium, Massage room Beauty centre, Hair dresser and cosmetics Restaurant Lobby Bar Shops UNIQUE GARDEN-OVER 10 000 sq. M Swimming pools Cafe Massage tent Children's Area To your attention there are 539 FULLY FURNISHED FOR FREE APARTMENTS

We promise to supply you with high quality Apartment, Villas!Of course , if you have some good ideas that you want us to develop or reproduced, please feel free to send us your product image or design artwork, we are also pleased to become your Original Equipment Manufacture.We promise that all our products are made of top quality materials.We are sincerely looking for your cooperation!


Company information:
Rio Properties Ltd. is an exporter of Bulgaria Real Estate Agents products.    Our products have been sold well in Eastern Europe! We are here to promise our prestige and best quality!    If we don't have idea of what you're looking for, please call or e-mail with your ideas and we may be able to make you something completely unique!For detailed company information please visit our website at www.riobulgaria.com!
Hot Searches: Sports Fisher Boat ,Sports Fishing Boats ,Small Boat Designs ,Sloop Boat ,Design Design Boats
 
Send Inquiry to this Supplier
 
Rio Properties Ltd.
Ms. Gery Asenova
10 Royal Central Hotel
00359-878-544459
00359 878544459

Copyright © 2010 Wholesale lots. All rights reserved. Contact Us:tonyluo2005@gmail.com

Processed in 0.12069 second(s)